Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetblazer

Valentines day

I'm one of the "lucky" ones. My wife's birthday was the 5th. I bought her her own I-pod Nano (4gb) for her birthday and already gave her 1 big box of Russel Stover. I'll see if I can get another box tonight. We have plans to go out as soon as I get off of work tonight to see if we can beat the rush. We're planning to go to Outback, nothing says I Love You like steak! Then we'll get home and if we're not too old and tired we'll spend some "quality" time together.

it sucks...cuz I actually felt a lot for her....f*cker!! ehh can't wait till the summer time though....by then i think i can get her back....

I'm with Warrior here. Get her back, revenge is a dish best served inside a close friend/sister of hers.

That sounds like the best advice Buzz ever gave me; "Stick it in her best friend." Of course it wasn't topical to any of my problems, but I still haven't forgotten it.

I think you're what, 13? Don't worry about that crap yet because it's not worth the effort at this point.

And Sigur Ros has again proven to be WD-40 for panties.