Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OTHockey96

Zipper on hockey pants

Here in the uk from next season we werent even going to allowed to wear shorts that had zippers on them, even they were done up. This was soon ammended after our referee in chief had a law suit filed against him by ccm :lol: :lol:

Hmmm. I have honestly never thought to myself, "Wow, the inside of my thighs are really hot!" ;)

Don't worry, someday you'll meet the right girl. :P

There was a NHL coach a couple years back who actually forced all his players to either keep the zippers closed or not cut their pants because one of his players got a cut on the inside of his thigh that kept him out of the lineup for a few games.

CCM's 05 pants have an extra flap of material that allows you to keep them unzipped but covers up the open area.

That's a cool feature for people that have to have them unzipped.

Lets hope they use thos in the pros---I don't want to see anymore "peekaboo" garter shots in the NHL gallery section anymore! <_<

Here in the uk from next season we werent even going to allowed to wear shorts that had zippers on them, even they were done up. This was soon ammended after our referee in chief had a law suit filed against him by ccm :lol: :lol:

It kinda sucks, i play for the same team, the refs don't really seem to give the penalties for it just tell us to tape or close it up. Its for safety reason but i'm sure the rules will be modified if Ashraff (The director of refs) gets his ass sued

I used to keep them unzipped because it made it a bit easier for me to skate and to move my legs in different ways. But now i got a bauer vapor girdle so i dont have any more problems.