Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stix04

haha funny thing at easton

If you go to the Easton website former member boston10 or w/e is bad mouthing this site. I think it is good that Eazy B is sticking up, i would do the same IF I HAD AN ACCOUNT, STUPID SITE! just thought id pass this along for everyone's amusment.

No, what would be depressing is me at 42 answering questions about the M-SyNvecresapor to the XN10th power...b/c by then all the companies will have merged...

LMAO,

Isn't that the stick that shoots the puck 300 MP/H and makes you have pinpoint accuracy, while never breaking and weighing 100 g?

Anyways, it would be neat to see how much technology has advanced by then, from now.

Sticks will have buttons on them that you can press to change the flex and when your about to take a wrist shot you can make it an 85 if thats what you like then when you go to take a slapper you can change it to a 110, then there will even be a cool feature that lights the puck on fire when you shoot it. Then there will be the "auto deke" feature where the stick makes moves for you. The lie will automatically adjust while you skate so when the puck is farther out you have a higher lie and a smaller one when the puck it closer to your body. And then... well... maybe I should stop while I'm ahead :D

Does Boston10 even know why he got banned? I suppose in his Bizzaro world everyone can start as many accounts as they want and can talk about anything they want.

It seems pretty funny actually...

What people have to realize that, in ways, this, and any other bulletin board on the Internet, is not a public forum, especially when the administrators are paying for the upkeep of the site. Sure, there is open discussion, however, the site is private - and the owners of the site have rules. If you do not comply by their rules and violate them freely, your privilege to participate will be taken away. And that's exactly what Boston10 and Phillyfan did.

When did Phillyfan get the boot?

A couple of days ago he got the boot for the third time. He had been given a 24 hour suspension and a 7 day suspension previously. Obviously, he was unwilling or unable to change his behavior to meet the standards that everyone else is able to live up to.

Sorry if this is none of my business, but he's banned for two weeks (80% Warn) or permanently now because this is his third ban?

good to see that the system is operating to give people the chance to clean up, but fair is fair and adios phillyfan

I set it as a two week ban but his rantings on EMB show that he hasn't grasped the reasons for his punishment despite being told specifically in the past what behavior was not acceptable. The purpose of a suspension is to give the person a chance to change their actions before losing their rights permanently. If anyone can make a convincing case for his reinstatement, please send me a PM and I will discuss it with the other mods.