Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dddatsyuk--48

tps blade weakness

is it true that ALL of tps blades are weak? I got a new Brendl R2 blade about a month ago and used it about 6 times. Well today I got ice time and tried out a slapshot and then "snap". I know for sure that the xn10 blade is weak as a twig but are all the tps blades weak as well?

My XN10 held up very good. The responce pluses should be good to because it also has the XN10 blade. I think that the older model responces had the weak blades

The newer R2 blades should have the same construction as the XN10. Are you sure you didn't get one of the "leftovers"?

The newer R2 blades should have the same construction as the XN10. Are you sure you didn't get one of the "leftovers"?

I remember someone on the old board had broken a "leftover" R2 blade at the hosel/tenon.

I found my Xn10 blade to be the second most durable of all the blades and OPS I've tried right behind the vector. I've had 2 and both had tremendous blades.

Like everyone else, I can attest to how strong my XN10 blade is. I've used it on average 4 times a week for the past 5-6 months, and its perfect. I've also had a great experience with my X-1 blade, its still going strong after 7 months.

I aint to sure about tps blades. I got 2 p27 xn10s and I sold one. The other one I used for about 6 hours and the blade broke. But who knows with pro stock.