Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MDE3

Invite to "Big Dawg"

Yep, pro beach had the ramps. They also had the different points for long range shots. Its been gone quite a few years, but i remember i use to come home looking forward to seeing the guys play in those Fugly V-Form skates.

I've recently seen pictures, and now recognized people using VSI's and Wicked Lights too.

Edit: Damn you JR, you beat me to it :rolleyes:

Looks like "Speed Hockey" may end up the same way. A two week "made for TV" tournament, with the games spaced out over a summer as though it were a season. That's how Pro Beach was done. Unfortuneately we never saw it until the wee hours of the morning...much like RHI. Great way to capture kids as viewers...have the inline hockey on at 2:00 am... :rolleyes:

Ya, my cousin brought me home a few things from there. They were pretty big on the V-forms actually. He had them mounted on some Missions after the "Event". He said it was really fun, but opted not to go back because it wasn't worth the pay. I remember it was the first time I had seen a Z-ball. He brought home a poster and tape of a game, but I lost'em. I wish I could've seen a game or two.

Those beach games were great. Come home after drinking and watch hockey on the beach with girls in bikinis in the stands.