Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Torhs Team

Rink rat wheels

It's what's called an OEM design..they make wheels in certain specs/color combos to match the skate, in this instance the 7500...

Rink Rat (Mike),

Those Britts jump on you like a pig on s$it. It's like they have radar or something...

Rink Rat (Mike),

Those Britts jump on you like a pig on s$it. It's like they have radar or something...

haha sorry, don't mean to! Just hadn't heard anything in a while and my hotmail has been playing up so wasn't sure if my email made it.

And im on here practically 24/7!

lol

I have many great friend in the UK, plus I'm Canadian so were both in the commonwealth... I have no problem with them jumping, plus who else can they jump on????

Ash, wheels should be there anytime my friend!

Have a good weekend around the rinks guys,

Mike

Mike,

Wheels turned up today, thanks so much. Rink rats Customer service is amazing and will keep me a rink rat user for a very long time!

Thanks again for the wheels

Ash

I found that my the hornets that came stock on my 7500 had basically no grip then i switched to the retail ones and they were much grippier.

I found that my the hornets that came stock on my 7500 had basically no grip then i switched to the retail ones and they were much grippier.

:o

NOOO I havent gotten to even use my new 7500's and Im already hearing theyre gonna be crappy? Thats one of the reasons I bought 7500's, cuase they came with new rink rats---Maybe I can take these ones off, and try to trade them for "a different gripness" and get a better set of wheels?

calm yourself. Dont jump to conclusions and say the skates are gonna be crappy. My friend has the skates and said they are the best skates he has ever used. Try the wheels out first before you agree with other people. If they arent what your looking for either sell then or buy another set or something..

has anyone noticed that mission are now offering the 10000's with both zero G and rink rat set up?

I have heard that they just cudnt meet demand with the wheels so they had to switch to rink rats cause they were the closest alternative?

if you ask me its a blessing because after a couple of weeks of playing on zero G's im really not getitng along with them, they have lost all grip on all surfaces and are really wearing down - the second wheel on both boot has completly caved in its terrible.

I have heard that they just cudnt meet demand with the wheels so they had to switch to rink rats cause they were the closest alternative?

LHS told me they just can't produce the Zero-G fast enough to meet both Mission's demand and make them available stand alone to the public, so they went to RR for 10K wheels.

yeah this is true that mission went to rink rat wheels.. clarko.. what was the first surface you played on with the zero g's// if it was a crappy surface that may have alot to do with it.. if not i dont know what to tell you, ive heard good things from friends that got the 10ks

i play on a split of sport court and spider court, im pretty sure i first used them on spider court, and they have been really grippy on that but there starting to loose it a bit now.

as for the sport court, they wernt tooo bad at first but nothing compared to the hornets i had on my 950's. However now, after just over a month the wheels are shot at for grip, i cant fault the weight of them - infact ther outstanding but for me they sure lack in grip and speed.

i really really liked them at first but now they just seem to be a let down - im so glad they are selling them with the RR alternative, if you ask me you should definatly choose that option.

its not just the grip that im having problems with either, like i said earlier the 2nd wheel in on each boot has flattened off, its hard to explain how but just imagine the wheel instead of being rounded its more like / that angle.

i have absolutly no idea why this would only effect the 2nd wheel in, i corner really hard but whats wierd is that the other wheels arnt affected at all.

soo to sum up id say RR everytime - good effort with the zero G's at first they are a quality wheel, and they are unreal for weight, but simply not worth it for the amount of last that i have had out of them. my instincts tell me stick to what you know and go RR :) but after reading the raves about revisions im pretty curious...