Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisGass9909

red star snipers

I agree with wickedlite, when I used them, I felt like I had no grip. I was playing on a varnished wood floor that is usually very grippy, but I was still sliding all over the place.

I'd say save your money and get some better ones, theres usually a reason why things are so cheap! :P

im bidding on some on ebay a hi lo set and they come with brand new mini bearing so if i win and dont like the wheels its still a pretty good deal for the mini bearingat on 17 dollars for now just wondering if any body has used them on sport court, i used to play on a wood floor and i felt i got very little grip with any wheel on it

Mission HE10000, Mission HE9500, CCM PF10, RBK 8K, Tour Code 1, Tour Code E2 ALL use micro, so it's not a waste and they aren't dead.

ive won a set of these the other day there+ hopefully should have them by the end of next week, cant wait to try them out+ see what the results are

from tgm skateboards they messed up my first order, only sent 8 bearings and two of the wheels were different hub sizes, just go to tgmskateboards.com call them and give ebay item # if they mess up your ordered, sorted mine out in a matter of minutes

I have bought Red Star Snipers from TGM skateboards before. They were all blems with big air holes in all of them. They were the blue and clear ones. The green ones had lots of little bubbles all throughout.

I told TGM and asked for a refund and they basically told me to get stuffed.

I've found the Snipers to be ideal for wood playing surfaces. I'm 5'11", 200 pounds and I tear up wheels like nobody's business but the Snipers are one of the only performance wheels I've found that can give you a long life on wood. I'm sure its a completely different story on tile...

I've actually also bought wheels from TGM before and they ship fast for a great price. They do ship blems though as Benchboy mentioned but I kinda figured that going into the deal. Whatever the compound is, I've personally not had any issues with the air bubbles but they're definitely in the pour. Stay the hell away from NEW Red Star wheels though (C6 Carbon, MX, etc...) as they are garbage and generally will chunk after three skates on ANY surface. I'm fairly sure I've seen other folks mention this in other threads...

i love em so far used em in a tournament ultra grippy no sliding but the lime green color is really annoying

You know, 5 years ago when they first came out, having clear lime green wheels was the coolest thing. Those wheels were hot, hot, hot then.

The wheels that TGM sold me have one HUGE air bubble in each wheel, the size of an M&M.

The holes went from the hub all the way through the rubber to the outside of the wheel. The holes are directly in the skating surface.

And they say the blems will not affect performance at all!

They are still sitting in my shed.

got mine from tgm, theyve arrived this morning, already palmed the bearings of to my brother( ive got swiss bearings) the wheels look alright, so going to get them all sorted+ in my skates for tonights session+ see what there like

well have skated with the new wheels, cant fault them or praise them!! as on my first stop my boot+ chassis parted company!! will post a reply when I have actually skated with them

any one used the red star snipers the lime green ones j/w found some on ebay

I found them very good on sport court. okay on wood. Tend to wear well but as with most wheels make a big difference if you wipe them down often to get the 'dust' and grime off.