Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stickfixchaska

Best Trade Show Give Away?

a buddy of mine his uncle owns a chain of sporting good stores and he was at the one in boston and brought back my buddy a Warrior stick and bauer t-shirt. i dont know if it was free or not tho i just know that what my buddy said.

I think his son won a cruise. I believe ModernIce's (Greg with PuckSkin) brother won the boat.

drank too much to remember details, just remember it being announced and the whole place gave one big grunt

You must have been hanging out at Factory's booth, eh? B)

That reminds me, I'm going to have to go with the free beer at the factory booth in 2005.

Reason I asked, is that I'll be at the "Lets Play Hockey" Expo during the Minnesota State HighSchool Boys Hockey Tournament. I wanted to have something that would drive traffic to my booth, but it looks like I'll have to give away some repaired composite shafts or a few repaired sticks. Not exactly what I wanted to do, but that should be enough to draw in some traffic.

Chris

You must have been hanging out at Factory's booth, eh?  B)

That reminds me, I'm going to have to go with the free beer at the factory booth in 2005.

Ahh yes...

My favorites from 04 Toronto were the little PITCH holder keychains from Mission and the Wet Gear racks.

From 03...CCM Pro Tacks puck business card holder.

Reason I asked, is that I'll be at the "Lets Play Hockey" Expo during the Minnesota State HighSchool Boys Hockey Tournament. I wanted to have something that would drive traffic to my booth, but it looks like I'll have to give away some repaired composite shafts or a few repaired sticks. Not exactly what I wanted to do, but that should be enough to draw in some traffic.

Chris

I don't think you'll need to worry about traffic -- there's plenty.

My suggestion is hand them a repaired stick as they are walking by and ask them, "Whaddya think? It's a repaired one-piece." That should pique the curiousity of most players. At that point, you have their attention.

You must have been hanging out at Factory's booth, eh?  B)

Ahh yes...

My favorites from 04 Toronto were the little PITCH holder keychains from Mission and the Wet Gear racks.

From 03...CCM Pro Tacks puck business card holder.

And what hung over mofo hit put the man in the wet gear locker dunk tank with ONE shot?

I spoke to one of the guys in Vegas last year and he said the water was freezing when they filled it up the night before and it never warmed up. I actually felt kinda bad when I heard that.

I still have use my Hespeler lanyard on my keys but that's more of a sentimental thing.

I guess BNH had a good party that I missed out on this year. Open bar would have been nice, but drinkin' from the moment i got off the flight in Boston kinda killed any motivation to try to get out to that....

I guess BNH had a good party that I missed out on this year. Open bar would have been nice, but drinkin' from the moment i got off the flight in Boston kinda killed any motivation to try to get out to that....

At least we got to see a great fiddle player at the black rose. I still don't know why they made him hide in the back.