Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Torhs Team

Play offs rolling around

Im not sure if were aloud to do this, so mods go ahead and lock if this is not appropriate, but is anybody in Illinios Highschool state? Im pretty sure we are in the best division, if there are divisions.

Im not sure if were aloud to do this, so mods go ahead and lock if this is not appropriate, but is anybody in Illinios Highschool state? Im pretty sure we are in the best division, if there are divisions.

I am, we're in red varsity (the best one). We play hinsdale so. monday.

not in high school but my travel teams going to teh aaha districts, got second place in the dvhl with a 20-1-1 record, i know mike the goalie's team will be going too.. Good luck to anyone in playoffs.

not in high school but my travel teams going to teh aaha districts, got second place in the dvhl with a 20-1-1 record, i know mike the goalie's team will be going too.. Good luck to anyone in playoffs.

Looks like you made a good choice when you switched organizations.

Looks like you made a good choice when you switched organizations.

Yeah i'm defiantly happy with the decision i made.

20-1-1 vs. 8-11-3..

Also from 8 years of losing seasons with the exception of one year winning silverstick regionals, it's a nice change.

I had NJYHL (New Jersey Youth Hockey League) playoffs last weekend. We were the 2nd seeded team with a 12-6-2 record, but we ended up losing both playoff games by a score of 3-2 and 7-6 in OT. We got 4th, came home with no trophy. I had 2 goals (one being a beautiful breakaway goal Ovechkin style) and one assist. Good weekend for me, bad for the team.

What team are you on royals? I dont think it is your logo the royals is it? huh.gif

If you're talking about the echl team the reading royals, then yeah those are our logos, we're the reading jr. Royals, and have the exact same logo, and jerseys that they wear, in fact some guys on my team have a little ECHL patch on the bottom of the jersey beside the SP patch.

Last night Thief River Falls beat Warroad (Minnesota High School Hockey) 3-2 to advance to state. The game took 4 OT's to decide it and the game winner was scored by a Fighting Sioux recruit. To get an idea of the quality of play, T.J. Oshie, who now plays for the Fightin Sioux, played at Warroad last year. Warroad went undefeated (tied once) last year and won the class A championship. Thief River outshot Warroad 54-22. The game started around 7:30 and ended around 11:00. Would've been a helluva game to watch.

well districts went amazing

my team came in as the second place team, and we played the third place team for the newjersey league, we beat them 7-2 i had a goal, since we won that game we went into the winners bracket, the tournament was made to be a double elimination. after that game we played our rivals, which was the first place team in our leauge, up to the time every time we played them they won 2, lose 1, and tied 1. We beat them 4-1, i had a goal and an assist. Then we had one more game keeping us from the final round. we started the game off quick, scoring in the first 34 seconds, it was a tight game from there, them tying it sometime in the end of the first, and then middle third we pulled away winning 4-1.

Next weekend we play the Jr. Phantoms Bantam AA, for the spot to represent the AAHA in nationals, it's a best of three tournament, and i know jrphantoms042 will be playing, and i wanted to say best of luck to him, and congrats on making it in.

We finished up (I went to our JV's final tourney yesterday) 34-0-2. Unreal season for these boys, I sort of went in between them and our Varsity team the whole year. Anyway, final 4 we ended up winning the first game in OT, 2-1. The final was against a team of predominantly guys playing Junior A and Midget AAA, so it was legit. Won 4-1, it was amazing. I'm going back up to Varsity this weekend, we're going to Culver's tourney this weekend. Should be good stuff.

definately a sore subject. for you MN guys, i play for apple valley. we lost in the section championships after winning the "biggest upset in recent past" over the unbeaten (by high school teams), #1 ranked, and defending champs. there is no worse feeling than being so close to a childhood dream, and watching it slip away as time runs off the clock.....