Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

Finally got these pics up.

Vapor XXV

Hummer & RR Hornets

Been using them a while now and really love them :D

th_57000_Image000_122_585lo.jpg

th_57001_Image002_122_4lo.jpg

Where did you get the hummers and get them mounted...nice looking set-up...

wHAT KIND OF NUMBERS WERE THOSE?

Roman.

Finally got these pics up.

It's a RBK 7k size 9.5 with the Large A8 chassis and the new RinkRat Hornets.

I mounted them on my own and love the result. -> Keith you made a perfect Job with these chassis!! Thank you.

By the way, I bought everything in Germany (www.main-eissport.de)... For all german guys here ask me if you got any questions!

IMAGE_0342.JPG

IMAGE_0372.JPG

i know anthony pagano.. dont think hes still playing ice hockey that much anymore. hes plays roller with the mission snipers.. i play him basically every weekend theres a tournament.. hes been playing well and won a pro championship with the snipers at narch east coast winters

heres some flexlite 10's with a bauer showstopper?? chassis. i dont play inline exept for messin around on outdoor rinks but they were never worn and i bought them for 40 bucks on craigslist. either the guy jacked em or just a rich kid. he didnt know anything about them. description said nike rollerblades size 9. and they say hockey on the inside. im happy

Picture069.jpg

Here's what a size 8 Torspo S50/A6 looks like. If you can get near any of these boots to try on, you should do it.

If the size 8.5 8K's had ice holders they couldn't have been any more of a conversion. These have A8's with 80mm in back and 76mm in front. I'm going to have to try it to see how they feel. Definitely more pitch.

8.0SprungTorspoS50.jpg

8.58K-80-76.jpg

having my hum'er frames mounted on vapor XXII's after work today at wesco. i am pumped, i will put up pictures soon.

props to pody37 for the inspiration and confirmation that they will fit.

Edited by Sig37

I have a pair of Easton S3 in size 12 that I am thinking about converting next month when I can get one of the new 2008 model skates. I'm in an adult ice league that plays in the Spring so I don't want to be without skates for a month or so.

I have a couple of decisions to make... the first one is either the Tuuk Rocker or the Sprungs chassis. People seem to be swearing by the Sprungs here, but my LHS owner hasn't heard of them and is pushing the rocker... he's going to get back to me after he talks to his supplier or whoever about them (the sprungs). Any input?

And the second decision is the model of new skate that I should get. I was interested in the new One95 and the One75. One LHS guy (different store) was telling me the One95 wouldn't fit my E wide foot and I should get the One75 that would fit a wider foot. Then also told me that the Eastons are falling apart and so are the blade holders on the One90.

I have a couple of decisions to make... the first one is either the Tuuk Rocker or the Sprungs chassis. People seem to be swearing by the Sprungs here, but my LHS owner hasn't heard of them and is pushing the rocker... he's going to get back to me after he talks to his supplier or whoever about them (the sprungs). Any input?

The Sprungs are relatively new still and been pushed on word of mouth, not carrying the Bauer identity. I haven't replaced the Vanguards that came on my Missions with Sprungs, but if I didn't like the Vanguard I would in a heartbeat.

hey Sig I go to wesco all the time where do u play roller? They will do a great job with mounting your frames over there.

i played goalie in college at SJU but now that i graduated last year i was stuck playing ice. but now i am getting back into roller as a skater - i am playing with a team out of new jersey called NJ's Finest. We are just going to be a tournament team, we played together for the first time last year at the AAU olympics in detroit. we are playing at the AAU tournament this weekend in feasterville. then i will be playing in either the shelton league or out of marple if i move to philly again soon.

about the skates, wesco did an awesome job while i waited (about 1 hour). paying a little extra at a LHS vs online is a lot easier when it is somewhere like wesco.

Edited by Sig37

hpim0316bd5.jpg

Just done today...I won't get to play on them for a couple weeks... :(

Grippers in the front, Hot Shots in the back, all 76mm

74a's

Also can you use 78mm's on these??

I couldn't test any as I don't have any

Edited by hergs

I've got a pair of CCM 562 Tacks size 7.5D that i really want to convert since i cannot find any inline tacks. I dont know the first thing about conversion, I was thinking about doing it all myself but it doesnt seem like a good idea.

Can anyone lend me some info on who could do this for me and around the price range it will be?

I am currently assembling parts to convert Easton S15. Anyone did that? Planning to put a sanded Mission 7000 series aluminum on them and hopefully some of the black Rink Rat Hornets to keep them completely silver/black. I got no idea where to get the Rink Rats, though. They´re not available over here. Anyone give me a lead or hook-up, please :D

Edited by SR27