Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Svatos37

Synergy ST 06'

the old st is 135. But i am getting the 06 which is about 160.

And im not so sure about that 9.5 on the 06 stealth. I hear that it will be even lessdurable than the 05 one.

by the way whbd. st stands for super tough. It is a little stonger than the normal synergy.

Yeah that's why I got it.. the good durability. I just hope I'll get used to the Forsberg because I've been using the Yzerman clones/old Jagr Kohos all my life.

Yeah that's why I got it.. the good durability. I just hope I'll get used to the Forsberg because I've been using the Yzerman clones/old Jagr Kohos all my life.

:o :angry:

You know an Yzerman, or anything Yzerman'ish is a 6 lie, big mid. A Forsberg is an anemic heel/mid with a 5 lie. big difference.

I went from an Yzerman to a Sakic (too much toe loft) and now just bought forsberg. At least I went from big mid, to small mid, then to heel. :lol:

Haha, yeah I know it'll be hard to get used to. I'm actually coming off a Gaborik Stealth but I just wanted to get used to a straighter blade

Yeah that's why I got it.. the good durability.  I just hope I'll get used to the Forsberg because I've been using the Yzerman clones/old Jagr Kohos all my life.

You know an Yzerman, or anything Yzerman'ish is a 6 lie, big mid. A Forsberg is an anemic heel/mid with a 5 lie. big difference.

I went from an Yzerman to a Sakic (too much toe loft) and now just bought forsberg. At least I went from big mid, to small mid, then to heel.

It's not a "real" heel curve, but it's a start. ;)

the old st is 135. But i am getting the 06 which is about 160.

And im not so sure about that 9.5 on the 06 stealth. I hear that it will be even lessdurable than the 05 one.

by the way whbd. st stands for super tough. It is a little stonger than the normal synergy.

The 06 should only be about $140-$150 at most unless your store is jacking up the price,like most LHS do.

Yeah that's why I got it.. the good durability.  I just hope I'll get used to the Forsberg because I've been using the Yzerman clones/old Jagr Kohos all my life.

I went from an Yzerman to a Sakic (too much toe loft) and now just bought forsberg. At least I went from big mid, to small mid, then to heel.

I'd hate to see a deep heel...what retail deep heels are there?

I'd hate to see a deep heel...what retail deep heels are there?

I've been using a P31 for a while, it's closest retail counterpart would be a TPS Tucker/Perry or Bauer P106. They're somewhere between a Drury and a Lidstrom. The P31 has a lower lie though.

I think that the forsberg is more of a conservative curve(as opposed to a radical curve). I think it is really easy to stick handle with, and i dont have to shabby of a shot either. I could be wrong, but these are just my thoughts.

Haha, yeah I know it'll be hard to get used to.  I'm actually coming off a Gaborik Stealth but I just wanted to get used to a straighter blade

yeah yoou may have a little bit of a hard time. Especially comming from a gaborik curve. That thing is insane!

but im sure you will be happy once you get used to the fappa.

Chadd-

Are the P31s kind of a shorter and fatter blade? I have a Sundin ST and the curve's still the same but I'm not keen on this shorter/bigger blade.