Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
MissConduct

XN10s & Adrenaline's $129.99

Yeah, I'm going to check out the xn10 and if it's as good as everyone is saying it is, I'll pick one up and try to sell the ST. '06 ST Grip in the Forsberg shouldn't be hard to sell.

Yeah, I'm going to check out the xn10 and if it's as good as everyone is saying it is, I'll pick one up and try to sell the ST. '06 ST Grip in the Forsberg shouldn't be hard to sell.

patience, you might get lucky. I remember them on sale for $99 at Christmas.

They had all those common patterns - P13,27,28,etc

Sigh.. they never had deals like this down here in the states... sigh.

I am on the prowl for a new tps stick too..

If any one's been to national sports lately to check out the XN10's and adrenlines, are there any blake patterns?

Alfredssons, and McCarthy's and someother pattern (in a toe) they are pro stock.. Alfredsson is a slight heal.. each store has about 20 sticks.. The Yonge/Sheppard has mostly rights. and all XN10 in left McCarthy...No Blake patterns there...

If any one's been to national sports lately to check out the XN10's and adrenlines, are there any blake patterns?

Try calling Perani's in London or Windsor. They had Blakes not that long ago...

Try calling Perani's in London or Windsor. They had Blakes not that long ago...

1800faceoff has blakes also

Alfredssons, and McCarthy's and someother pattern (in a toe) they are pro stock.. Alfredsson is a slight heal.. each store has about 20 sticks.. The Yonge/Sheppard has mostly rights. and all XN10 in left McCarthy...No Blake patterns there...

I'm looking for a regular flex with something like a hossa/modano curve - is there any chance I'd find something like that? Since I don't live in Toronto I'd have to get a buddy to pick one up for me.