Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

Pink OPS in NHL Soon!

Final prices- Jagr $1725, Forsberg $750 (bidding went crazy last minute), and drum roll please, Alex Kovalev $460. Kovy Ribs Fedo, I am so disappointed that you let this slip through your hands!!

Who knows? I asked them to confirm the Pisani stick was a lefty and they never bothered to answer. None of the descriptions confirm left/right/goalie. That was a bit disappointing.

Its stupid, why would I want a MA fleury player stick? Hes a goalie! He probably touched it and then they put it to auction. I bet half of the guys dont even use em at all.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 11, 2006

TPS HOCKEY’S TRIBUTE TO HOCKEY MOMS PINK STICK WEEKEND RAISES OVER $110,000 FOR BREAST CANCER RESEARCH

Wallaceburg, ON – TPS Hockey announced today that the first-ever Tribute to Hockey Moms which took place March 17,18,19, 2006 has so far raised over $110,000 for breast cancer research. With five teams yet to conclude their own auctions, it is hoped that the final total will exceed $125,000. More than 400 NHL hockey players took to the ice with pink hockey sticks carrying the breast cancer logo during the hockey weekend. The specially designed TPS sticks were used for practices, pre-game warm-ups and throughout the games.

The auction, which concluded on March 30th, was coordinated by Frameworth Sports Memorabilia and gave fans the opportunity to bid on the actual sticks used and autographed by NHL players. Two of those players, Sean Avery of the Los Angeles Kings and Mike Comrie of the Phoenix Coyotes, scored goals using their Pink Sticks. Any unsold sticks will be donated to local breast cancer charities for use in their own fundraising efforts.

John Pagotto, President of TPS commented, "The response to our Tribute to Hockey Moms weekend was overwhelming. We received phone calls and emails of support from across North America, and as far away as Scotland and Spain. Through the Pink Stick initiative we raised over $110,000 for breast cancer research and everyone at TPS would like to take this opportunity to thank all those involved from the players, to the NHL, the volunteers, and most importantly everyone who donated by purchasing a stick on the auction."

TPS Hockey will be offering a limited edition of the Pink Stick for sale to the public in May, with a portion of the proceeds going to Breast Cancer Research. It is believed that this unique item will not only help to raise money for this great cause, but also to raise awareness in the hockey community.

With the continued support of the NHL and the NHLPA, TPS Hockey hopes to make the Tribute to Hockey Moms an annual event, and to have next year’s Tribute be an even greater success.

Its stupid, why would I want a MA fleury player stick? Hes a goalie! He probably touched it and then they put it to auction. I bet half of the guys dont even use em at all.

it was a goalie stick I saw a picture of it either on tv or on the web

It had the pink ribbon on the paddle portion.

Contact all the teams. Any remaining sticks were going to be auctioned off by each team.

how would i contact them?

Goto the teams website, get the address and send them a letter, get the phone number give them a call, or email them, it will all work.