Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cause4alarm

this sucks

My defending champ team just lost to the worst team in our division in OT. We had a 3 goal lead and even a go-ahead with less than a minute left. Had we won, it would have been 5 months since our last lost. It may be just beer leagues, but losing is never cool. It's going to be a looong week...

Our team was undefeated beat the competition, then lost 5-4 to a team we had beaten 8-0, although they had some new players but still, the league is now wide open, and the top 2 teams get promoted, we may not even get there! Just goes to sow you have to take every game as seriously as if it was the championship

our team lost last weekend .

21 seconds left we were winnning 1-0

then they scored.

we went to a shoot out, probably 15 kids shot, then they started over and one of thei good kids scored.

we were screwed because everyone got to dress, so we had kids who just started shooting.

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

The team I play on this season are the defending champs from last season, and we lost last night in the first round of playoffs. Now were out :(

Only one team can win the championship, so be default odds are against you. That's what I have to keep reminding myself as I get a little grumpy when we lose.

I've played on teams that lost every game by a wide margin, teams that won every game by a wide margin, but I far prefer to play on teams where we play competitive games every time on the ice.

I've played on teams that lost every game by a wide margin, teams that won every game by a wide margin, but I far prefer to play on teams where we play competitive games every time on the ice.

I agree. One goal games, win or lose, are the most fun.

Thats what i think hockeys all about, those close games, the ones when you come off and have lost by a goal, but still happy with your performance, obviously coming off better than the other team is much better though. I thrive on those close games, a hellova lot of stress for us and the coach, but the most satifying at the end.

It's great to play on a good team that's clearly stronger than the competition. We can dominate many of our games without much effort, but the problem with winning so much is that you know that eventually you'll have to lose some time. It's tough trying to keep up that level of mental sharpness for every single game.

Four years, same team, we have lost huge every year, never won a playoff round, nevre finished in the top 6 out of 8-10 teams, but I still keep going. It's about the pride for playing for who you love.