Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falcons5419

Crosby wins MVP

Never a player has won the rookie of the year award and best player award in is first year, he will be great, maybe not the greatest but great.

Psh, everyone saw this coming. No suprise whatsoever. I didn't follow the CHL too closely this year so I can't say whether or not he deserved it, but its no shock.

the more and more i hear about this kid the more i think he'll turn out to be a flop. even if he comes into the nhl and has a pretty decent numbers, the bar has been set so high by the media, that nothing he'll do will be good enough.

Guest Datsyuk*13

It was really no suprise to anyone that he won. In his little interview he was like oh its a totall suprise i didnt suspect it at all. I wonder who told him to say that. How didnt he suspect it.

It was really no suprise to anyone that he won. In his little interview he was like oh its a totall suprise i didnt suspect it at all. I wonder who told him to say that. How didnt he suspect it.

If he didn't say that people would be complaining about how arrogant he is.

Guest Datsyuk*13

I have nothing against the guy im just saying it sounded phony.

I would have said something like... "You hear things but you never expect it until it really happens. Ultimately hockey is a team game and while personal awards are nice, I wouldn't have been able to do it without the support and ability of my teamates." A little cocky but not too much and sounds a bit honest.

I would have said something like... "You hear things but you never expect it until it really happens. Ultimately hockey is a team game and while personal awards are nice, I wouldn't have been able to do it without the support and ability of my teamates." A little cocky but not too much and sounds a bit honest.

That's what everyone says when they win that type of award. No controversy here.

Exactly my point, when a person recieves a personal award they don't go out and say wow, I was expecting this. Of course they will act surprised, even if they really weren't. I never saw the speech he made, but did he even mention his team?

I saw im play 4 time in rimouski (my cousin live there) and he is in a league of his own in the junior.He is not lemieux or Grtz but this guy aint alexender daigle trust me.He is the real deal.I say he will be like a variation of sackic and kariya(at his prime) if he get in a good team (not pitsburg).

Time will tell but he is definatly not a phony.

Ya, I would actually say (if they don't fold) they will be a decent team. With lots of decent picks coming up through the system it will be interesting to see how they do.

By the way, it's not even a guarntee he will play in the NHL let alone Pittsberg. In the WHL entry draft this year players can be drafted at 17. One more year for him, and he could be playing in the WHL (if it even gets off the ground).

Guest Datsyuk*13
I saw im play 4 time in rimouski (my cousin live there) and he is in a league of his own in the junior.He is not lemieux or Grtz but this guy aint alexender daigle trust me.He is the real deal.I say he will be like a variation of sackic and kariya(at his prime) if he get in a good team (not pitsburg).

Time will tell but he is definatly not a phony.

I never said he was a phony i said : what he said was a phony.

I would have said something like jay said.

I am honored to recieve this but i couldnt have done it without my teamates. But anyways it doesnt matter. Im done talking bout this. I like the kid i didnt mean anything by this.

Ya, I would actually say (if they don't fold) they will be a decent team. With lots of decent picks coming up through the system it will be interesting to see how they do.

By the way, it's not even a guarntee he will play in the NHL let alone Pittsberg. In the WHL entry draft this year players can be drafted at 17. One more year for him, and he could be playing in the WHL (if it even gets off the ground).

You mean WHA.