Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Sven

Cool Custom Grafs

nice!

a couple weeks ago I played with Claude Lapointe, he also had a pair of customized Graf's which were pretty nice B)

Dispite the fact that the picture on the back is.... well.. kinda weird, its cool that they are as custom as they are. I mean, I would give a lot to have my name, number and team logo EMBROIDERED on my skate..

still very cool if you ask me.

you can get custom grafs from your lhs.. i spoke to the graf canada rep and he said that its 100 for customization and they will do whatever you want colors, patterns whatever

The logo on those custom grafs is from the Fischtown Pinguins in Bremerhaven, Germany. The player is Dan Delmonte. A good friend of mine played for the Pinguins for a number of years, thats how I know that.

The logo on those custom grafs is from the Fischtown Pinguins in Bremerhaven, Germany. The player is Dan Delmonte. A good friend of mine played for the Pinguins for a number of years, thats how I know that.

I'm guessing Dan is a Canadian? Thus the Maple Leaf with the German flag.

That's a mean looking penguin!

Edited by hockeyherb