Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PM Wikipedia Entry

I was just on Wikipedia looking up some info the crossword puzzle in this week's HN, and came across a Pierre McGuire entry..."McGuire is known for his signature catch-phrase "WHAMMO!" and his unyielding man-love of Dion Phaneuf."

Man-love? Hahahahah. I haven't heard him mention Phaneuf too much, but then again, I don't have TSN.

BTW, anyone know what 15 Down is the crossword puzzle in The Hockey News. Can't figure it out.

No, sorry, March 28th issue with TB and Habs players on the front.

I don't get mine until a few days after the date on the cover usually.

One who follows the main action of a play

Referee, does that work?

EDIT: After actually trying the crossword I found out the answer is trailer.

No, sorry, March 28th issue with TB and Habs players on the front.

I don't get mine until a few days after the date on the cover usually.

Ya usually I only get mine a day or so before the cover date.

I was just on Wikipedia looking up some info the crossword puzzle in this week's HN, and came across a Pierre McGuire entry..."McGuire is known for his signature catch-phrase "WHAMMO!" and his unyielding man-love of Dion Phaneuf."

Man-love? Hahahahah. I haven't heard him mention Phaneuf too much, but then again, I don't have TSN.

ahahaha i remember watching the juniors 2 years ago when phaneuf hit two players in a row and McGuire yelled out "WHAM WHAM! DOUBLE DION MONSTER PERFORMANCE"

ahahaha i remember watching the juniors 2 years ago when phaneuf hit two players in a row and McGuire yelled out "WHAM WHAM! DOUBLE DION MONSTER PERFORMANCE"

Hahaha, yeah McGuire has a favorite evey year at WJ's. This year it was Pyatt and Russell. Last year it was MacArthur and Phaneuf.

For some reason he likes Tiger boys...