Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nacho

Roles on your team

Do you wear the C, an A, or neither on your team?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The 'A' actually stands for Alternate, which I am.

For my beer league team I'm the keeper of the money and handle all uniform matters. Our Captain consults me on the lines. I basically centre our grinder line. Sometimes I centre the two-way line.

I wore neither this year, I've been assistant before on teams, I dont care much for a letter, I just let my play on the ice talk, and plus I always end up arguing with refs so having that letter would probaly do me more harm than good.

I'm the captain but it's only because I chase the cheapskates down for their ice fees. No one else wanted to do it. eff-em.

That's pretty much the situation I'm in. I wouldn't be C or A because I'm not particularly more skilled than everyone else and people probably wouldn't listen to me if I directed them to do stuff on the ice anyway. But I'm considered one of the guys who helps keep the team organized, and I could have a little say in who plays, who plays where, and who joins the team. It's a dirty job that only fools like us would volunteer for.

My school doesn't have team officers. There is definately a respect factor there, and I'm probably up there. If an organizer wants the A's and a C out there on the starting lineup, I'm usually wearing one of them.