Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Where do you buy/what type of blade?

i use the jofa ones that are the same? as the rbk. i use the ms blue ones, its a pretty nice curve actually, and very durable. the only thing is that its a bit heavy but whatever...

Anyone in the Toronto area see any of the Koho 4440s? I've been looking around for a good abs blade but I was only able to find the ccm v20s

The Rbk 3K is a suitable outdoor blade, it will hold up well, and perform better than just about any of the other "outdoor" blades.

And the Pronger P32 curve is yummy. ;)

The Rbk 3K is a suitable outdoor blade, it will hold up well, and perform better than just about any of the other "outdoor" blades.

And the Pronger P32 curve is yummy. ;)

Thanks for the heads up. Sportchek.ca says they have some rbk 3k amontes in stock but none of the 3 local ones have them in stock =(. Btw, how's the weight of the rbk compared to the koho abs blades? I remember putting a koho 2260 in my tps shaft and it felt like an axe.

I used a RbK 1K blade, IW Curve, in my Response+ shaft. It lives up to the "Illegal Wedge" nickname. Your shots go high, very high. It was a very nice blade until it broke right in the middle of the blade, so I'm waiting on my TPS Response ABS blades to come from HockeyGiant tomorrow

It looks pretty darn illegal. I would actually go more for the blue curve. I can't seem to find any abs blades that aren't giant mid curves. I'm almost ready to settle for anything that isn't illegal! Let me know what you think about the TPS abs blade after you use it. It is a Nash curve, correct?

Sorry it took so long to update. Well, after using them for maybe a month or a little more, both blades are broken. I did like the Nash curve, but not the blade itself. It was a noodle and did not stay put when ever I would take a slapshot. You could feel the blade just flex back. I'm ordering two more 1K's from HockeyMonkey tonight, along with a pair of the Pro Stock He750's

I highly recommend epuck.com if they carry what you are looking for. Hockeymonkey charges some steep restocking fees if you ever have to do a return. Epuck and hockeymonkey almost always have the same prices.