Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Torhs Team

Organizations

I know this has been done in the general hockey discussions but I think rollers different.

Roller hockey is alot smaller there fore its mostly organizations where as Ice hockey its mostly organizations too but theres enough in-state that they dont have to travel alot to play.

Im from Illinios and play for the phantoms. We've gone by Bloomington phantoms, IC phantoms or phantoms followed by birthyear.

we mostly go to tournys in detroit, st. louis, chicago.

Well I dont konw if it is much of an organization..but I play for Team Hystyk/RHHOF. We are a group of 20 somethings who play mens silver/gold and get retarted drunk at tournaments. We play at ECHO/TORHS/NARCh with minimal success.

I play in the York Region Inline Hockey or YRIH, (thats in Toronto, Canada) and our team is called York Mission Triumph. It's pretty decent.

I play in the halton roller hockey league out of oakville, ontario

We have one of the biggest leagues in Ontario

The Coyotoes is our travel team and they compete in TORHS NARCH and OMRHA tournys

Alright this is a totally different topic and probally agains MSH rules but just wana advertise a tourny here.

In Illinios. Bloomington is the town. (its about 2 hours southwest of chicago)

Torhs Tourny all ages and divisions. Its our first tourny with more then like 6 teams. It is my home rink, it is volunteer ran. No profits are given out yet it is one of the cleanest rinks you will ever find. And from my knowledge you are gaurenteed that there will be plenty of 16u competition! B)

wtf x2

my mens team is mulling it over right now. We'd mostly like to get stupid drunk, really. My brother goes to school at ISU, and says the bars are your typical hole in the walls with great specials, which makes the whole trip even more attractive.