Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisGass9909

new sherwood sticks

i was looking at the sherwood website and they came out with a couple new OPS , shafts, and blades i was just wondering where i could find one for sale, and why are they selling these sticks for so cheap?

are they online aswell

nope I checked... but I was in there to pick up my starskie couple weeks ago and saw it

you can always call them or email them

If no one minds, I'm going to go ahead, ressurect, and hijack this thread. I did a search and couldn't find an answer. I have a friend who uses the old Chelios pattern in the Sherwood blades. Does anyone know what replaced this pattern?

I recently had an rm7 and i didnt personally like it as much as my stealth or sl but i have to admit it is the most durable stick out there on the market right now guarnteed!!

Has anyone used the momentum TXD?? I wanna give that a try becuase i love the havlat pattern but according to the sherwood website the RM7 isnt available in that pattern so was wondering if anyone has had any experience with TXD?

Also anyone know where you can get them in UK?

Thanks.

At my shop in NY they are $84.99 plus tax. A lot of Adult league players like them, the young kids hate them "because they are too heavy"

i have a momentum txd and like it. its not heavy and has a good feel to it and is a grip. has been very durable so far.

Is the RM7 or TXD their top of the line OPS?

Looking at their website it appears the RM7 is the top line stick, although i could be wrong, but i think so.