Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shute

Nike Bauer Supreme One90 Sr Gloves for sale

where did you get yourself a pair? i really want one and soon.... :P does anyone have pics of what the white and black one looks like?

i really like the looks of those gloves myself... don't know why though. :blink:

Nazzy has a pair of blue and silver which i personally think is the best color combo they offer except all black i dont know if they have a black/white combo

maybe its black and silver

i saw the white and black combo option on ocean hockey but i don't know if it's true or now. those gloves is all white and a little bit in black would be godly! :lol: i think naslund has a fake pair of those make to look like it.

are you sure... those gloves look fake to me. i don't see those holes on his gloves. i'm trying to find some pics at the moment.

where did you get yourself a pair?  i really want one and soon....  :P  does anyone have pics of what the white and black one looks like?

i really like the looks of those gloves myself... don't know why though.  :blink:

Nazzy has a pair of blue and silver which i personally think is the best color combo they offer except all black i dont know if they have a black/white combo

maybe its black and silver

naz_b.jpg

ya those look fake to me... no holes on the side and also the padding on the side of the gloves where the holes should be look different in shape.

i've only used nike gloves for the last while so i think that would fit me perfectly... for some weird reason i like my gloves to fit tight just like my skates..  i currently use quest 1 gloves and on top of that i wear a pair of thin coton gloves under it to take out more of that loose feeling..  now i just need to find a pair of these gloves!  :(

If snug is how you want your gloves to feel, hold on for these gloves. I have been using them for over 6 weeks and they have made all my other gloves feel obsolete. The One90 fits perfectly snug to your hand, unlike any other traditional glove. I put my old Cooper BDP Pro model on in warmups and take them off after a minute because now they feel so loose on my hands. The One90 gloves create an amazing feel with your hands on the stick that is seamless. I think the gloves are worth waiting for. Finally, in person and on your hands they are not half as "ugly" as everyone thinks. I don't play hockey to look at my gloves!

2 quick question: Being more ''snug'' do they still feel really mobile? like the split finger on the XX or they are ''one piece''

Also: Is the strechpalm like XX or they have a little grip so i will need to change all my 4 grip stick to no-grip stick because they have a certain grip on the palm??

Thanks you!

They feel incredibly mobile. Its likes wearing a batting glove on your hand that happens to be a hockey glove. Your fingers will do whatever you want them to. The fingers are very comfortable because the glove is pre shpaed and pre curved to your hand.

Palm is similar but better than XX. I use SL grip and Vapor XXX OPS with no problems with these palms. I always use a grip OPS.

Just wondering, does anyone know what kind of skates those are??

Naslund's skates are an older Bauer model done up to look like Flexlites. Vapor 10's, I believe?

From what I can tell from the catalog and other pictures I've seen, the One90 glove doesn't even have 'holes' on the side. What you're seeing is palm texture wrapping up the side. The only 'holes' or vents the glove has are on the back of the hand and you really can't see them in that pic anyways (too dark)... but I'm sure they're there.

The colorway 'BKW' is what Naslund is wearing in that pic and they are listed in the catalog so you should be able to get them... I know those are the ones I'm going to be ordering! :P

...those skates look like FLexlite 12s, but with a different toecap and holder on them. Weird... maybe they're one-off samples or something.

good thing i dont work at the post office.......

naslunds skates are vapor 10s made to look like flexlites and the colors on the gloves are navy and silver in a vancouver pro scheme

They feel incredibly mobile. Its likes wearing a batting glove on your hand that happens to be a hockey glove. Your fingers will do whatever you want them to. The fingers are very comfortable because the glove is pre shpaed and pre curved to your hand.

Palm is similar but better than XX. I use SL grip and Vapor XXX OPS with no problems with these palms. I always use a grip OPS.

Awsome. So I did the right thing to not buy another pair of XX 3-4 month ago and wait for the new line of glove, I'm very impatient! that also great because i use a Sl and a XXX as back-up