Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shute

Looking to buy team china jersey

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could buy myself a team china jersey? i've checked everywhere i can think of and no look except e-bay but they only have used with holes or goalie sizes.

plz let me buy mine first. i've been looking forever :(

if you really want it you can contact the seller. it always works some how. maybe he has more or sometimes when i think i might get out bid i offer about $20 over the price hes about to get and he will just end the auction.

There is a place in Oshawa , Just outside of Toronto that has all those rare Jerseys , Call , them , I am sure they would ship it to you if they can get it. If they can't they may know where you can get one

905-432-7682 Sports Section

Good Luck

There is a place in Oshawa , Just outside of Toronto that has all those rare Jerseys , Call , them , I am sure they would ship it to you if they can get it. If they can't they may know where you can get one

905-432-7682 Sports Section

Good Luck

ok cool thanks i'll give them a call