Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gongshow11

comp question

why is it that whenever i right click on a picture and try to save it, i can only save it in bitmap file, but the picture is in fact a jpg? it's annoying cuz sometimes I wanna change mey avatar?

have you tried the other formats? I've found I've gotten errors like that when trying to change my avatar even if it fits in all the right parameters.

have you tried the other formats? I've found I've gotten errors like that when trying to change my avatar even if it fits in all the right parameters.

ive tried all the formats acceptable

Do you have image editing software? If so, save the file as a bitmap, go into the software and convert it to a jpeg or gif. It's a pain in the ass, but can work until you find a long term solution.

Some pictures always show up as .BMPs for some reason, but just save it and open it in Paint (or whatever you may use to edit pictures). You can save it as .JPG from there.