Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Treo

I hate my Treo 650. Rediculous amounts of dropped calls, both the speaker and the mic have given out on me numerous times. It's an allright phone but i'm going to wait for the Q to come out on GSM.

i need a new case for my treo, anyone know any good ones, i want something that protects the screen thought. and JR the site you posted isn't working for me would you mind re posting it, thank you.

i need a new case for my treo, anyone know any good ones, i want something that protects the screen thought. and JR the site you posted isn't working for me would you mind re posting it, thank you.

I use a skin case.

http://www.treocentral.com ?

do any of them give any screen protection??

edit- never mind , found out about some after read a bit more.

has anyone gotten the treo 680?

i plan on buiying it tomorrow at the cingular store, but i wanted to know some feedback on the phone.

how is it?

also, can i get on sites such as myspace or modsquad on it?

please give me your opinions, as i plan on getting a new phone tomorrow!!!

thanks

Yeah but you have a few months to save up for it. I would take whatever phone you have now and keep using it, then save the money you're going to spend on a Treo for the iPhone.

Quick question for Treo users. My gf got me a 600, yes its the 1st model, but the guy at Verizon said it was the one with the least bugs that has been released. The question I have is when in starting a new text and you go to put the number in of who your texting, how can you delete the drop down list of contacts? It's like a fill in-itself list...it's just driving me crazy and I don't know if the 650 or higher models do this, I was just wondering if anyone knew how to disable that list of contacts that it keeps. Thanks for any help.

I beleive my dad has the Treo 680. His company bought it for him, he had three of the original ones and now has the 680 i think... hes broken them all and gets them replaced with the newest model. As for me I love cruzing around on the internet with it on road trips. The Treo is awesome

As for the iPhone, my friends dad could have gotten it at a nicely discounted price... but, he works for Cisco and has told me and my friend that Cisco helped to design and make the iPhone but the company Cisco went in on it with has taken over. Aparently Cisco is now suing the other company (might be Apple, but i dont know so i wont say) for taking over so now he wont be getting a discount, therefor he wont be getting the iPhone... sucks cause i wanted to play with one.

650 went down in the pool party and I got a free upgrade to the 700p. Internet is blazing with the EVDO, keys are a bit different but I'll get used to it.

Yeah, I know, the Palm platform is pretty nice, but WM 6 is pretty good. If only the processor that they put in my wing was faster Id have no complaints at all.