Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hockeypunk

Mission Wicked Lights

I have 19 pairs of Wicked Lites 2000 - NEW, without chassis - all size 9D. Want to sell the lot - can fit a Mission Detonator chassis if you like. Want to sell them all in one deal. PM if interested with an offer.

howd i get 19 pairs??

im ooking for 8e's or 7.5 e's

I have 19 pairs of Wicked Lites 2000 - NEW, without chassis - all size 9D. Want to sell the lot - can fit a Mission Detonator chassis if you like. Want to sell them all in one deal. PM if interested with an offer.

pmed monoclub

PM'ed you Monoclub.

Thanks for your reply.

Brice

kukakid, could be interested in them for chassis hardware, specifically the recessed nuts etc. I have a buddy looking for those bits. Will talk with him as soon as I can.

I know they're not the same, but there are 2 pairs of the Mission Type M skates from i think 2001 (?) on ebay. They were the replacement skates for the Wicked Lights. They still have the Vibe setup on them for those who wanted it, and are also a full carbon boot. I was actually considering picking up a pair to throw my hum'er chassis on, as my beemer boots are starting to get a bit chewed up.

(Not my auctions, but I thought of this thread when I saw them.)

Size 11 $100

size 9 $50

I have my type m still and only used them for about 4 times could not get used to the boot my outside of foot would just kill after a game...and also that vibe chassis if your the type of skater who likes to do alot of pwer/jump stops you can do it as the springs would hit the floor and you would be slidng on them...worst skate purchased from Mission...and i have had the proto's vsi team , d1's and now use the he950 which i think are all great skates.

Pmed again Monoclub

Guys, the Wicked Light was made in Taiwan as you probably know, I am in Taiwan, I am one of those who believe the WL was the best Roller Hockey skate ever made (but I think 10000 looks to be challenging that - Justin - its been a very very long wait). I have 19 pairs - new, size 9D, boots only. I run a Pro Shop and Hockey Club here. I don't want to do 19 different shipments across the globe - a one off shipment for 19 or at least a dozen skates would bring the price for shipping down. I can fit a detonator frame and Rink Rat Hot shots, swiss bearings if you like.

I know this board has a lot of shops, or LHS workers in here, so if anyone wants to send me a REASONABLE offer, I will accept.

My buddy jsut got a set of wicked lights sent to him and i was able to try them out and they feel absolutely sick. Light as hell yet nice and stiff. The chassis i believe was a little weird htough, the wheel line up was 76 76 80 80 i think.

My buddy jsut got a set of wicked lights sent to him and i was able to try them out and they feel absolutely sick. Light as hell yet nice and stiff. The chassis i believe was a little weird htough, the wheel line up was 76 76 80 80 i think.

How'd he get them? Take some pics!!! :D