Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Science Fair Project

For my science fair project this year, i decided to do it on some of the most used curves and which curve will react best for control. The answer i need now is what are the statistics of NHL players that use a small curve, a mid curve, and a big curve, such as toe curve etc. If anyone has any information as accurate as possible, it would be greatly appreciated!!

i would look at all the major stick companies and write down the names of all their curves and research those guys. all of them are current players, so check espn for detailed stats.

i would look at all the major stick companies and write down the names of all their curves and research those guys. all of them are current players, so check espn for detailed stats.

There is often a massive difference between the retail curves with a players name, and the actual curve that they use.

i mean in general, not all the real specs just like oh thats not too too big, then its a mid curve if you know what i mean