Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DLIGHTNING

Shinny with a fellow MSH'er

I finally got to play some shinny with a fellow MSH'er. We need to have more MSH skates !!

Thanks Flashgordon for comming out for the invite !

Great skater , good eyes on the ice !

I finally got to play some shinny with a fellow MSH'er. We need to have more MSH skates !!

Thx D for having me out. Was a GREAT, super-fast skate and was cool to meet another MSHer. I'm just glad I was on your team as opposed to against you - you're a great all-around player man.

And it resulted in me being hooked up with Dave's team (first exhibition game last night). Now I'll be playing three times a week - only four more to go 'til seven! Oh wait, I have a wife and kid.

Agreed, I'd be up for any local MSH skates.

Thx D for having me out. Was a GREAT, super-fast skate and was cool to meet another MSHer. I'm just glad I was on your team as opposed to against you - you're a great all-around player man.

And it resulted in me being hooked up with Dave's team (first exhibition game last night). Now I'll be playing three times a week - only four more to go 'til seven! Oh wait, I have a wife and kid.

Agreed, I'd be up for any local MSH skates.

i've played with cobraa and kovy ribs, beauty times

Played with Yglod, it was great.

BTW, Yglod, when is the next time you are going to be at Bonaventure. I'll probably be there Monday and Wednesday at 10:15 and 12:15 both Monday and Wednesday, let me know when you are there.

BTW, Yglod, when is the next time you are going to be at Bonaventure. I'll probably be there Monday and Wednesday at 10:15 and 12:15 both Monday and Wednesday, let me know when you are there.

thats 5 minutes from my house :D

but I have to work :ph34r:

Hey J Shultz--If your ever down this area of the state, come play with your brother and me at his rat hockey sessions. Anyone else in Illinios let me know. Sounds like it would be fun.

Played with Yglod, it was great.

im home on friday, ill skate monday and wednesday in morning 1015

thats 5 minutes from my house :D

but I have to work :angry:

we're goin all summer, so hit us up on msn, aim, or pM