Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EricG.

Penguins pro-stock sticks

i've got a better idea for you Eric. You can drive down and see all the patterns for yourself. Its not that far from you, its about 1.5 hour drive. If its the same store I think it is (Pete's Sports) they have a lot of selection of hockey equipment. I was quite impressed. They even do a lot of custom work on skates, gloves, etc. I am going to try and look for the name of the salesman I dealt with, very nice guy and he gave the same price as ebay with no tax.

Eastwood used to have a fat blade with little curve on the heel and a lot of shovel. That wouldn't be that bad but I don't like the non-specific auction idea.

Will it actually be covered under whatever policies they have? I'm always a skeptic but I don't want anyone to get Munson'd on these.

Will it actually be covered under whatever policies they have? I'm always a skeptic but I don't want anyone to get Munson'd on these.

I think the salesman name I dealt with is "Jim". Nice fellow, go to the "ask seller a question" and I am pretty sure they will answer your questions. Ask for a description and picture of the player's stick you want. I can't see any harm in that.

They have mulitple auctions on "pro sticks" so I can't imagine the one you want being bought.

Pete's is a great little hockey shop - in my homeotwn. I saw the sticks there late last week. Call the guys, they should be really helpful.

Hell, they may just sell it outright if you talk to them.

yes, of course. That's why I ended up going there. I saw some stuff on ebay but lacked confidence on bidding online. The guy simply sold it to me for the same price on ebay with no tax (he ended up backing up the price to inlude tax).

Its the $25 US for shipping only within Canada that drives me away from even considering it.

and they are including tax...so after 15% tax the stick is $143 US, plus $25 for shipping which is $168 US which is about $230 canadian. Not as worthwhile as it seems.

Its the $25 US for shipping only within Canada that drives me away from even considering it.

and they are including tax...so after 15% tax the stick is $143 US, plus $25 for shipping which is $168 US which is about $230 canadian. Not as worthwhile as it seems.

I don't think there is tax on the stick if you are a buyer from the U.S.A.

well that's the story for American buyers who have purchased from "goalieheaven", all they have to do is pay the large shipping cost.

I personally think American's are slightly more fortunate than Canadians who purchase out of the country because I do not believe they have to pay customs/tariffs at the border.

if Kosydar is lucky he can find someone close by to pick it up for him and send it to him (USA ?). I am guessing that it will cost about $25 CDN, which is not a significant amount of savings in my opinion compared to $25 US if you get a fellow member to do it for you.

bergevin sed to use an Xstiff, open heel, like a MacInnis, but toned WAY down

his curve is on the chart at 1800faceoff

i don't think there would be any kraft ops, but the z-carb i have of his is basically a really thin kariya curve that has some rocker to it.

I just got an email from them. I asked what curves and flexes they had available in the TPS XN10 and Response+ and this is all I got. Is it really that difficult to look at the shaft and tell me the name and flex of the sticks you have available? Anyway, they're all lefty so it won't matter anyway. :/

TPS XN 10 and Response plus red left hand only same curve heel with flip toe. Thanks

"Mongo like pancakes." I'm thinking this won't be worth it after all, not after that informative info and the figures posted earlier.