Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin 1933

I like Camo

I just think those camo don't look cool...You never see NBA, MLB or NFL players wear any camos on them do you? I think pink is the limit, no more.

cubs palyer that robbed barry bonds from #714 waas wearing camo under his jersy, but over his Chicago Cubs mock turtle neck

I just think those camo don't look cool...You never see NBA, MLB or NFL players wear any camos on them do you? I think pink is the limit, no more.

no but who really cares about the MLB, NFL or NBA :P :lol:

The NFL has uniform police. They monitor how high your socks are and more. After Pat Tillman from Arizona Cardinals was killed in Afghanistan, they made Cardinals take off the helmet sticker honoring him.

The NFL has uniform police. They monitor how high your socks are and more. After Pat Tillman from Arizona Cardinals was killed in Afghanistan, they made Cardinals take off the helmet sticker honoring him.

Sad, Tillman was a TRUE hero.

The Cardinals had their sticker all season, it was the other teams that had to take them off after one game. Plummer kept his for a bit and finally took his off. The NFL is still obscene with their policies.

Yes, more so by the way his country's government abused his legacy for political gains.

Not to mention the investigation as to whether he was killed by friendly fire because he didn't support the administration that abused his legacy.

no but who really cares about the MLB, NFL or NBA :P :lol:

but the white sox wore shorts one year. also had jerseys that were not tucked in. they had some of the worst unis in pro sports.

Yes, more so by the way his country's government abused his legacy for political gains.

Not to mention the investigation as to whether he was killed by friendly fire because he didn't support the administration that abused his legacy.

I wouldn't call is abused, we needed a hero at that particular time. I don't know about you, but when I first heard the story after he died, my patriotism swelled. I have no problem with how it was handled. The friendly fire is a whole other issue.

The Cardinals had their sticker all season, it was the other teams that had to take them off after one game. Plummer kept his for a bit and finally took his off. The NFL is still obscene with their policies.

Thanks for the correction. I knew there was something stupid the NFL did with regard to that situation.

Gotta love camo!

heat_015510252.jpg

Yep. Definitely changed my mind on that one :D

The girl on the right's camo top isn't hiding much! :P

Gotta love camo!

heat_015510252.jpg

Yep. Definitely changed my mind on that one :D

NOW, I LOVE CAMO!!!! :)

i wanna get those warrior camo hockey bags, they're cool