Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crutesie

Do European Players Look Better?

Look At My post before voting  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Google SM-Liiga, the team sites will appear, access the fan shops. The sites will be in Finnish, of course, but a lot of Finns speak English. Send them an email. I have a few game worn jerseys from Jokerit, Lukko, Ilves, Tappara, TPS, and Assat. I have a buddy in Finland who has hooked me up. The jerseys look crazy in pictures but the gamers are pretty neat to wear. Kiekko it!!

Google SM-Liiga, the team sites will appear, access the fan shops. The sites will be in Finnish, of course, but a lot of Finns speak English. Send them an email. I have a few game worn jerseys from Jokerit, Lukko, Ilves, Tappara, TPS, and Assat. I have a buddy in Finland who has hooked me up. The jerseys look crazy in pictures but the gamers are pretty neat to wear. Kiekko it!!

Did that and was told they cant ship to the US.

How many TPS ones do you have? Would you sell one?Thats the one I was looking for.

I like the look. It does have a NASCAR feel (which I hate to look at it that way because I hate NASCAR), but immediately it yells European hockey. It's cool to have a piece of a different culture.

How about this question: Take away the advertisements, Which jerseys look better?

Personally I like the look of the NHL jerseys. The Euros are typically pretty bright.

off topic but weird to see thornton with his head down looking at the puck eh?

so you think NHL players don't look at the puck or something? <_<

They all do, they go up and down with there eyes all the time but they do it better then the average person...