Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scottish Maple Leaf

MIA Gloves

I recently ordered a pair of custom gloves from MIA sports. I was delighted when they arrived and have been asked on numerous occasions where I got a pair of such quality gloves. I play hockey in the UK and have never seen them here.

Anyway after wearing them a couple of times I noticed that the stitching at the forefinger had come away, leaving my finger exposed.

I contacted MIA and e-mailed them a photo of the finger. Without any argument whatsoever they agreed to send me a new pair. Within 7 days I had a brand new replacement pair of gloves delivered to my home in Scotland.

Can I just say how refreshing it is to deal with a company (not just in hockey) who have obviously got it spot on when it comes to customer service.

Well done MIA :D

I would encourage all MSHers to use this company.

irecently have not had the good side of mia customer service.

i wanted to get gloves from them, so i designed and stuff online.

they are still yet to contact me back with a price and everything. its been 2 weeks

they are still yet to contact me back with a price and everything. its been 2 weeks

ever taught that, your order might have never been received by them?

call them, or send a another order with the customizer

ever taught that, your order might have never been received by them?

call them, or send a another order with the customizer

they might have it but they are not doing anything until you pay

I recently ordered a pair of custom gloves from MIA sports. I was delighted when they arrived and have been asked on numerous occasions where I got a pair of such quality gloves. I play hockey in the UK and have never seen them here.

Anyway after wearing them a couple of times I noticed that the stitching at the forefinger had come away, leaving my finger exposed.

I contacted MIA and e-mailed them a photo of the finger. Without any argument whatsoever they agreed to send me a new pair. Within 7 days I had a brand new replacement pair of gloves delivered to my home in Scotland.

Can I just say how refreshing it is to deal with a company (not just in hockey) who have obviously got it spot on when it comes to customer service.

Well done MIA :D

I would encourage all MSHers to use this company.

good to hear that they are not incompitent(sp) and know how to treat a customer

cant wait till i can get mine!

Sorry but im in the UK and i had some MiA's a while ago

I guess he hasn't seen you play then B)

I play hockey in the UK and have never seen them here.

the base price US with standard everything ( no name number special palms, or foam) is like 150 for the MB11 and 160 for the MB22 and 33 im pretty sure

MB11 is what size?