Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

Itech Visor + RBK Helmet = WTF

I recently bought a rbk 8k helmet. I took the mirrored ovechkin visor off my bauer 8000 and was planning on attaching it to my 8k. No dice. I get on side attached, and the slots on the other side just dont line up. I have moved the screws all the way to the extreme left (on the right side, the side where the screws are in. It seems like i really have to bend the visor to line it up with the holes on the visor, and there is no way that the screws will fit in. Any help?

Don't tighten down the screws on the one side when trying to place the others. You may need to get some plastic washers to use as spacers. That'll build it up so you don't have to ben the mask as much.

which visor do you have? I have the mirrored pro wave and didn't have too much trouble putting it on my 8k. You kind of have to almost stretch the visor out just a tad.

I have some pics of it:

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

which visor do you have? I have the mirrored pro wave and didn't have too much trouble putting it on my 8k. You kind of have to almost stretch the visor out just a tad.

I have some pics of it:

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

If all your gear is black...that would look damn cool.