Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whbd18

Pro Stock Mission Gloves

i dont know but i'm guessing its just the M1 pro

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/missionm1prohg.html

whbd18's link had different gloves. The page had pro stock M1s, nylon L7s, and nylon Helium gloves(can't remember the model).

The link worked for me earlier, now it doesn't. Maybe they were having problems with the page or the gloves weren't supposed to go on sale until later.

wow, do you remeber the prices?

Prices werent up.

They had almost every team though, in every model.

These gloves are Pro stock. We shipped them from our Pro warehouse to Hockey Monkey last week. Pro Stock sticks were also sold and should show up soon.

the mission pros are a hit and miss, we had them for awhile some felt amazing some sucked horribly. riberos glove was sweet though some guy i forget who had a full one piece finger with plastic inserts in it. felt nasty, but if u can find a nylon one they feel great

Back up, but not as good selection as before.

Also does any one know if a 14" Mission fits like a 14" TPS HGT?

it doesnt allow me to add a pair to the cart, does anyone else have this problem?

I didnt even notice that, it should be up later today, same thng happened with the pro stock synergies.

I think it depends on the model. I had 14in. M1s and they were definitly bigger/looser than HGTs. I've heard that Heliums fit a little tighter.

I'm wondering how the L7s and Heliums fit. I wear 14in Vapor XXs now, and I like a tighter fitting glove. Maybe the Heliums?

I think it depends on the model. I had 14in. M1s and they were definitly bigger/looser than HGTs. I've heard that Heliums fit a little tighter.

I'm wondering how the L7s and Heliums fit. I wear 14in Vapor XXs now, and I like a tighter fitting glove. Maybe the Heliums?

Fingers are shorter in the Mission gloves than the HGT

Wow I think I may have to get my hands on a pair of those UM M-1's or the Cable knit 750's in Carolina's style

Fingers are shorter in the Mission gloves than the HGT

I was debating between 13" and 14" Heliums, so I guess I'll get the 14". I like shorter fingers so that may be a plus.

Cant wait to order some 14" Edmonton Nylon Helium 750's.