Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allsmokenopancake

"Replica" CCM Vector stick

OK, just got our season ticket renewal thingy from the caps, and the season ticket holder gift this year is your choice of a replica CCM Vector stick signed by olie or ovey.

What the hell is a replica stick, possibly just a wood vector?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, thought some Local hockey shop workers may know

I'd guess they just mean it wasn't constructed to be a game use hockey stick - but just as memorobilia - something to hang on your wall that looks like a hockey stick.

Those are always the little sticks. Still fun to have with a sig on it and they don't take up much wall space. I haven't gotten my renewal form yet. Last year, we got replica jerseys autographed by Jackman.

I don't think its the little sticks, because they do those during their in season giveaways each year. Also, last year, when they said "replica" jersey, thats what it was, the actual replica caps jersey, personalized too.

Thats why I was thinking wood, but why not just say wood, savvy?

i would say its probably some stick he grabbed and signed it, not to sure thow

Wow you guys get some nice perks as season ticket holders... The Pens sent me an 8X10 of Sid... thats all...

Replica could pretty much mean anything from a mini-stick to a cheap painted ply-wood stick. Maybe you sould just call their office and ask?

What do your season tickets cost ya anyways?

For a half-season in E-Level for two seats I'm at like $1200ish off the top of my head... Even fulltime season ticket holders don't get those kind of benefits.