Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eagan09

'06 SL

well technically they are supposed to be with the new multi-rib feature that put into it that was in the '05 st but I had a 2005 sl for about 2 1/2 weeks and my '06 warranty remplacement only lasted one <_<

The (supposedly) new ones have a sticker on the blade stating that the blade is better than the old ones.

Thats what I saw but not sure if its the truth or not

well technically they are supposed to be with the new multi-rib feature that put into it that was in the '05 st but I had a 2005 sl for about 2 1/2 weeks and my '06 warranty remplacement only lasted one <_<

That sucks :angry: I hope they waranty the replacement for your sake. I'm thinking maybe when I do drop big money on a stick at the beginning of next seaon, it's not going to be on an Easton :unsure:

they say that they improved them.....but I don't really believe it. If you are going to drop the big bucks on a stick, I hear the new cnt stealth is where the money is at.

Zach

they say that they improved them.....but I don't really believe it. If you are going to drop the big bucks on a stick, I hear the new cnt stealth is where the money is at.

Zach

After checking one out at a local pro shop; I am in love with the stealth. Too bad I'm poor :(