Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

CNT Stealth

at my LHS (PIAS) i seen the non-grip for $279.99 CDN, im not sure about the Grip though

Probably $10 more. Isn't that what they usually are?

$189.99 here and not exactly "flying" off the racks.

That's a good price...and none of our OPS are flying off the shelfs it's summer, people aren't going to be breaking near as many sticks/wanting as many.

My favorite OPS to date has been the Vapor XXX, admittedly I'm an NBH guy..but have normally used an 2pc shaft/blade combo (non-tapered)....I was surprised by the CNT Stealth though as I thought it would have a similar face/feel as an XN10...which was my favorite shooting stick but just lacked any feel whatsoever to me..

As someone who isn't that hard on sticks/blades I did find it to chip easy around the toe area so far..

Playing Senior leagues I can't really justify $200 for a stick, it doesn't make me a better player...but a nice stick nonetheless

Does anyone know about the thickness of the shaft? What its comparable to? I held one last year and it was to big for my hands. Has it changed?

which changes the shape? making the corners more squared off?

It is a concave shaft shape on the CNT.The corners are risen basically.

Yes it is blade heavy...er. It's not at all unbearable when using it on the ice and the positives outway that small flaw by FAR.