Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drewhunz

Eastwesthockey.com

:) Just wanting to let everybody here know what great guys Eastwesthockey.com are. On Monday, I placed an order at about 10:30 a.m. and recieved an e-mail about 10 minutes later letting me know that my order was placed, packed, and awaiting pickup from Fedex. Stupidly, I forgot to order a pair of their blade guards, and called to order a pair. The lady that picked up took my order and realized that I had placed an online order that morning. She said that instead of packing a separate order that they would instead open my order and add these to my original shipment. I was dumbfounded that a salesperson would be willing to do that for me, let alone a person working for an online hockey shop! Long story short, I got home from shopping this afternoon to a package this morning. I thought to myself "it couldn't be" but it was. My package arrived from California to central Texas in only 2 business days, and for only paying 6.95 shipping. Kudos to eastwesthockey.com and I would highly recommend them to anyone on this board that needs any equipment.

P.S.- their Fury hockey bag truly is worth the money, it is less a hockey bag, and more like a piece of soon to be stinky luggage.

Sorry for the long post, but this is the BEST service I have ever recieved for anything.

Did you get one of the pink ones? We did a bunch of normal ones for a local club and they looked pretty good.

Did you get one of the pink ones? We did a bunch of normal ones for a local club and they looked pretty good.

No, I got the lime green ones thank you very much.

I've also had a good experience with EWH. Jason from EWH is a member of the board and helped me pick out a pair of gloves a few months ago. I'm glad they came through for you too.

Price is irrelevant in today's retail when you can get service. People are tired of low prices and crap help, so people (like me) go to places like EastWestHockey.com and EPuck.com because they have an idea of what is important.

It's the whole reason everybody here says "Go to your LHS." Why pay more? In the long run, it's worth it. Whether it saves an LHS from going out of business so you have a place to try on skates (and consequently buy them there) or you need a service you can't get online (i.e. baking from a purchase, etc.), it's the reason we pay a premium for service- BECAUSE IT IS WORTH IT.

Why does everyone hate Dell so much? :D

Price is irrelevant in today's retail when you can get service. People are tired of low prices and crap help, so people (like me) go to places like EastWestHockey.com and EPuck.com because they have an idea of what is important.

It's the whole reason everybody here says "Go to your LHS." Why pay more? In the long run, it's worth it. Whether it saves an LHS from going out of business so you have a place to try on skates (and consequently buy them there) or you need a service you can't get online (i.e. baking from a purchase, etc.), it's the reason we pay a premium for service- BECAUSE IT IS WORTH IT.

Why does everyone hate Dell so much? :D

Is Dell good service?

Price is irrelevant in today's retail when you can get service.  People are tired of low prices and crap help, so people (like me) go to places like EastWestHockey.com and EPuck.com because they have an idea of what is important. 

It's the whole reason everybody here says "Go to your LHS."  Why pay more?  In the long run, it's worth it.  Whether it saves an LHS from going out of business so you have a place to try on skates (and consequently buy them there) or you need a service you can't get online (i.e. baking from a purchase, etc.), it's the reason we pay a premium for service- BECAUSE IT IS WORTH IT.

Why does everyone hate Dell so much?  :D

Is Dell good service?

i dont know. i have 4, and none of them has ever broken. :P