Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slapshot16

innovative availability in canada?

hey guys! i live in calgary alberta and i am REALLY interested in purchasing an innovative tapered shaft+blade combo and/ or a fused ops. just before corebeam closed down, i asked where you could purchase these sticks in canada, and someone said they were available in toronto.. but the dilema is that i cannot remember the name of the store that sells them.. im going to toronto and the greater area of ontario in july... any and all feedback is appreciated!

thanks

the availability depends on what time of the year it is, i was at just hockey yesterday and they had 1 true1 left, i wasn't really looking for inno products, just to pick up a skate but that was all i remember seeing

sorry to change the topic slightly but i was wondering if anyone knew anywhere in vancouver that carries inno stuff other than the controversial fedorov shafts at the hockey shop.

None. The Hockey Shop is the only place and those shafts and blades are all pro stock stuff. No shops around our parts carry any retail inno products.

When you got to Ontario, Sports Unlimited in Brampton has the blue fused Novius and standard composite Innovative blades (They stock more baseball than hockey in the summer though). National Sports has standard and tapered Novius shafts. If all else fails, open the phone book. Out of the countless hockey shops, there has to be a few more places that carry retail Innovative products.