Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fedorov91

Nike Quest Shafts & Blades

I'm not sure if this is old news or not but I was at Peranis and I saw that they now have Nike Apollo shaft and blades now. The shaft looked the same as the 1-pc with the peaches and creme graphics and it felt kind of heavy so the shaft wasn't any big deal. But it was the blades that caught my eye, they felt light and durable and some of the patterns looked pretty nice. I can't remeber the #'s but there was one small mid curve that I would like to try. Then there was one that looked like a cross between a Shanahan and Lidstrom. But anyways they were only $30 and that seems like a pretty reasonable price compared to some graphite blades out there, so just letting you people know.

Theres two shafts. One is the Quest Apollo, its not the lightest, and its like the old vapor 10 shaft with the wheelbarrow handle. Then theres the LH/RH specific Quest Apollo II, which is like the old Vapor 8 shaft, sooooo nice

well are any of those two shafts tapered ? Does nike plan on producing a tapered shaft in the near future ? and does anyone have the link to a hockey shop that sells these nike shafts ??

Nike is pulling out of the business by the looks of things. They're doing clothes and everything else is Bauer branded. At least in the new stuff.

My LHS just got these blades in today. VERY light, seem better quailty then a Z-Carb. I was really, really impressed. I will be buying one as soon as I get my M-2, and I'll let you all know what it is like.

All of the shafts and blades I saw were standard, I don't think they're making any tapered stuff. I did however pick up some pro return tapered Nike graphite blades not too long ago from Peranis... I didn't even think they had graphite blades for pros but it says NIKE on the hosel, go figure.