Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sc37

Shockdoctor Bag

Sorry to bring up an old topic.

I just got one of the large bags today, I had my equipment in for an hour to test it out. I left the ozone on for the whole time and had the heat on half the time since my equipment was pretty dry already. I just smelled my gloves and they are pretty much stink free at the moment. So far ill say that I recommend this bag and it works,but Ill update as time goes on and post the long term effects of this bag.

yes....I agree...the bag works well. Not perfect, but it works. Although I switched to the medium sized bag (32" - not the referee bag 26"). All my stuff fits and it's not a gigantic bag in the car and locker room.

My solution to the size of the largest bag is make a trailer hitch for it anad just pull it to practice haha..they're to big for my liking but I do like the engineering..

I see there are now wheeled and non-wheeled versions of the bag available, even though they are not described separately on the SD website.

Does anyone know if the exterior dimensions are the same between the wheeled and non-wheeled bags ? One of our cars (Nissan Sentra) has a smallish trunk. The medium 32" bag might fit, but if the wheels add much size, it might be tight. I'm guessing the wheeled bag must either have bigger external dimensions, or a smaller interior. I'm worried because I've seen a few posts suggesting that the bag is much bigger than the dimensions claimed by SD.

Also, does the non-wheeled bag have something creating internal structure, or is it collapsible like a normal non-wheel hockey bag ? I'm wondering whether it can be squished into cramped spaces when needs arise.