Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

legend custom blade ordering

how did u guys order your blades? is it safe to give them a credit card # over email? if thats not the right way to do it, how did u guys do it?

I did everything via email, but I also won teh Corebeam contest prize for 3 free Legend blades. They are really cool; they sent me righty blades, and they said I could sell them and they would send me another set in lefty. Don't worry about them being shady, the only drawback is that shipping takes a while cuz they're in Canada...

custom legend

hey these order is it just for wood stick..they do not have kevlar or composite like general one piece??

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying. They only make wood blades or wood sticks, no OPS or composite.

custom legend

hey these order is it just for wood stick..they do not have kevlar or composite like general one piece??

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying. They only make wood blades or wood sticks, no OPS or composite.

thanks ,so you understand what I was meaning :D