Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PleaseSellTheBruins

PleaseSellTheBruins.com Website

haha nah, i just joined this site im not a regular member so i decided to go with there name. :blink: Im an Oilers fan

Don't lie. I manually approved you. Matter of fact, i took off the .com out of your username.

We already covered this. Now you can go and spam the next forum.

I don't care if you live in Siberia and have only posted on the internet once. It's still SPAM.

Hmm...never knew there was Verizon in Edmonton...that's Telus country...

Here's your IP: pool-*-*-*-*.bstnma.east.verizon.net

Now, move along.

do you not understand english??? I said i was Born and raised in Edmonton you Idiot. Not that i was living there now.

Before you start acting all big bad and tough in front of your computer why dont you get your facts straight!

Now, move along.

do you not understand english??? I said i was Born and raised in Edmonton you Idiot. Not that i was living there now.

Before you start acting all big bad and tough in front of your computer why dont you get your facts straight!

:lol: bad call.

Now, move along.

Oooh you're tough telling people off in front of a big bad computer... :unsure:

And yes, bad call indeed

Now, move along.

buddy get off this site! i love how people are like that and then they try and deny it come onn buddy get your facts straight~