Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pinkfloydspig

Anyone Remember The Koho Vector Shaft

The Koho Vector was a pretty big deal in 1995. The shaft is small potatoes today

compared to the new sticks of today,but still it's a respectable shaft

I have a red one,they also came in blue and gold

I'm sure they're some people on here who remeber them

Don't plan on using it though,its more of a sentimental piece from

my early hockey career

The Koho Vector was a pretty big deal in 1995. The shaft is small potatoes today

compared to the new sticks of today,but still it's a respectable shaft

I have a red one,they also came in blue and gold

I'm sure they're some people on here who remeber them

Don't plan on using it though,its more of a sentimental piece from

my early hockey career

yea i had one of the red ones, it lasted pretty long, about 3 months, than i lost it...

They were good but people around that time seemed to prefer the Titan ASD shafts. I liked the Vectors but the Revolution DRC was even better.

Yup, main pros I remember with them were Duchesne, Jagr and Robitaille. Sakic used the Canadien version, whatever it was called.

Mack's right on about Jagr And Luc using the Vectors,they used during the Lockout 94-95 season. Jagr went on to use the Revolution DRC in 95-96 {watching the pens for so long I know this useless info}

I never tried a DRC-were they any good ?

my opinion is that the vector and core-light were the best shaft Koho ever made

Revolution DRC wasn't much different than the Vector but not as bad as the CoreBeam. I'd put it above the Vector though. I just tried out an ABS Cap (can't remember how long ago they were made) but I like it, sandpaper grip and all.

The ABS CAP came in two flavors as I remember. Black with red and black with yellow. I think the flex was the difference between the colors. Your looking at 5 to 6 years ago for its first release date.

those old koho and titan shafts were great. especially the 10000 and the drc. i don't know if they would perform the same as some of the newer stuff today, but i still think i have yet to have a shaft that had the great feel of a 10000 shaft. the shape was great too; rounded top and square bottom. good stuff.