Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M-Cohen

V3i

my life is ruined... :(

YES, they do offer it. I almost got one over the weekend but opted for the SLVR.

I love my slvr.. I have had a v3 before and I really liked it, I went into the cingular store with full intentions of buying a v3 again (im going back to cingular from Verizon). After playing with the slvr, I payed a bit more and got that instead.

Ya, i figured they carried it.

in fact, as far as I know motorla is trying to get rid of all the old V3's to that they can make room for their new V3 models before (if) they introduce the new razr. As of right now, as far as I know..

V3, V3i, SLVR = Cingular

V3c, V3m = Verizon

The V3 has a vga camera.. all the lettered models have a 1.3mp camera. My SLVR just has a vga <_< The M has an SD port and the i has either an SD or microsd. The new razr was supposed to be out early 06, but something happened. It looked slick too with 2 cameras (one for telecasting and the other a 2.0mp camera) and was actually like 1 mm smaller. Im still keeping my fingers crossed that they will release it, but it will be REALLY hard to part with my slvr.

Moto really does not make great phones. There GUI leaves a lot to be desiered, they are underpowered and they dont use the best hard/software... but they sell

Moto really does not make great phones. There GUI leaves a lot to be desiered, they are underpowered and they dont use the best hard/software... but they sell

i have likeed all my motorola phones.

they are better then erricsson

My favorite phone to date has been a Sony Ericcson

img.jpg

If they made a slimer version, I would have bought that instead of my slvr.

Sony Erricson makes some great cell phones. There GUI is very intutitve and well laid out. They sell quality phones, and I have not had one problem with any of my sony phones.

all of our ericssons have broken

not a quality brand imho

I used to use Ericsson phones and they had great reception and were very durable. I've now moved on to the new Sony Ericsson and I have been very happy with that as well. In my opinion it's far superior to anything from Nokia and much more dependable than any of the moto stuff my friends use.

Nokia has cool phones, motorola as trendy phones, sony has phones that work. Sony has recently been making some sleeker cooler phones (post merger) but ericsson has always been known for making phones that work. If the phone they were making didnt have great reception, they would throw on a stub antenna, they would rather it worked than look pretty. Post merger supposivly they havent been making phones upto the same quality, but I have not been disappointed.

phones%5C276.jpg

This beast was one of my favorite phones. I got it from sprint when my samsung got sat on by my date at a hockey game. It was rock solid, got really really good reception and was one of my favorite phones. I would purchase it again today if I needed a cheap phone.

6800-open.jpg

I admit it.. I text message a lot. I go through about +3000 text a month (outbound only). This was nice till the left keyboard stopped working. It lasted me about a year (longest I had any phone). I liked it, but it was lacking a camera and had a 32 color screen :S On a side note, it got crappy reception.

b5_1.JPG

This thing is a workhorse. I used them for about 2 years while I was in the Philippines (different model, same thing though). I dropped it off of Jeepneys, dropped in in the toilets and dropped it off of my beltclip (made to keep it from dropping...) it fell off the 4th floor of Megamall onto an acrade game, only to crack its screen and dent the faceplate.. it still worked like a charm. Ask roach, a few years ago, this phone was the shit and worked great. Everybody in Quezon City had one. I used prepaid phone service just for text and went through about 1500 pesos a week (about $30 at the time) just on text. My filipino buddies are the ones who got me into texting.. they are nuts by the way.. some of my buddies there can text faster than I can type :lol:

7e_1_b.JPG

This was my first sprint phone. I didnt really like it but it got the job done. It had a camera that I bought for $100 that plugged into the bottom.. I used that like twice <_<

img.jpg

Ahhh, my old Sony. I loved this phone. I would buy it again. It was user friendly, had a NICE screen, was rock solid and just was bar-non the best phone I have ever used. I actually bought one, used it for a while and had to switch to cingular from ATT, got a phone with ATT and sold it to get the cingular version of my sony after about 2 months.

nokia5110.gif

This thing was the first phone I ever bought.. I was like 16 at the time. It did its job. Text messaging wasnt out yet and the only benifits to a phone back then were what games were on it. I kicked ass at snake. Good phone and it had removable faceplates.. I had the red one cuz I was just cool like that :unsure:

motorola-v3-1.jpg

My V3.. not a bad phone.. I liked the shape and how it fit in my pocket. It got a lot of good conversations out of it too because I got mine close to the release date. I remember I went to warped a year ago and got 4 phone numbers from girls who just commented on my phone. Now a days, it kinda seems like your a tool if you have one.. oh well.

Motorola_SLVR_V8.jpg

My current phone. Great little phone and I like how it works with itunes. I also got an ht800 bluetooth device that I am really starting to like.

motorola-startac-80100wnbpa.jpg

This thing was a phone... thats it. I had it for work. It didn't last long and it was with verizon. I went into one of their stores with it and the customer service rep laughed his ass off at me and convinced me to buy a new phone.

After having the V3i a few days, and my brother having the SLVR L7 for about one month. I would have to say choose which one you think looks better. They both perform the same IMO. I prefer the look of the RAZR but I think i'm gonna pick up a SLVR as well just cause it looks cool. Lol. But yeah, it's totally based on looks for that in my opinion.

i did and i couldnt find anything

Then they dont offer it. :wacko:

cingular doesnt list every phone they offer,

i have a SLVR and i do have an ipod, but the mp3 part of the slvr is great when i forget my ipod and have nothing but radio to listen to in my car

My current phone. Great little phone and I like how it works with itunes. I also got an ht800 bluetooth device that I am really starting to like.

your bluetooh device, can you listen to your music with that? i really want a wireless earpiece to listen to music but dont want a mic piece

Yea, I cant listen to mp3s.. I actually have a "Motorola H3", not a h800 or whatever I called it in my last post. Its nice to have, but would be a LOT nicer if I could listen to my music with it.

your bluetooh device, can you listen to your music with that? i really want a wireless earpiece to listen to music but dont want a mic piece

this is exactly what he wants.