Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dietzie27

Anybody ever see this before?

Low end type stick, haven't tried it but probably worth the 50$.

Not sure on the Anarchy but the new, cheaper Hespeler OPS are fairly nice for the money.

The anarchy looks like garbage. The worst blade on a OPS that I've ever seen. Wood is a better choice.

its composite?

when i was at cyclone taylors and felt thtat stick, i thought it was a wood stick with a hybrid blade like the zcarb woodys... never thought it was full composite.. didn't feel like a full comp..

Probably similar to the Vapor V. Definitly a price point stick for the player who doesnt want to spend the money or doesnt need the qualities of a high end stick

Pultrusion? Isn't that the same technique Easton use on their low-end shafts (UltraCarbon, Octane etc.)? If it is, I can't see that Hespeler being very good, as I've seen people snap other pultrusion-made shafts very easily - but at least then you can re-use the blade...

The 2003 Hespeler Anarchy was an OPS made for durability. It is the best feature of this model. 60 Days and breakage would be on purpose. It is heavy compared the high-end. However you must remember that this is a Price Point stick that main goal was to decrease breakage. If everyone will recall that in late 2002 that was a major concern about OPS sticks.

It has the same Hespeler taper found on all Hespeler OPS's. It is a great deal at the cyclone taylor price.

Might make a good practice stick if your concerned about breakage.

Ask any other questions you have.