Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hattrick74

forsberg pro stick

Not bad at all. if I wouldnt've so many stick already, I would probably get one. I would like to try his curve.

Not bad at all. if I wouldnt've so many stick already, I would probably get one. I would like to try his curve.

Its actually a great pattern for stick handling and wrist shots. Hell is great for everything.

His older pattern that had the exact same blade shape but a toe curve was better as it was KILLER for stick handling.

Its actually a great pattern for stick handling and wrist shots. Hell is great for everything.

His older pattern that had the exact same blade shape but a toe curve was better as it was KILLER for stick handling.

are you talking about his old Titan curve or an old easton curve? I loved his old titan that curve was great

are you talking about his old Titan curve or an old easton curve? I loved his old titan that curve was great

Yes the old Titan curve. The one he had on the Natural colored ones.

Yes the old Titan curve. The one he had on the Natural colored ones.

o yea, I liked that curve a lot. My brother still has 3 of them laying around, but he wont get rid of them. Thats the only stick he'll use for pond hockey at our house.