Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dangle16

Torhs Nationals

Johnny Mac has serious skills..but one person ...not even a Jr Cadiz can carry a team alone in Platinum...

PJ Tallo is sick on the blast...and he pulls chicks..can't get more well rounded than that

I feel for Johnny Mac, as his personal photographer for NARCh.com he lost out on some serious photo incentive from his sponsors with me not on the road this year :D

Who are the best 90's? Do you know?

Well, I dont go to any Narch's, so there could be a pretty good team in there.

But that is really a hard questoin to answer because you cant really tell whose a 90 team. If they dont put a 90 by their name, then they could be a mix of 89's + 90's. My team for example is mostly made up of 90's but we always have one of two of the other age group. (89-91) but sometimes we just call ourselves the 90's.

The best team that I can think of that is strictly made of 90's, is TMD Black in the 16 division.There are better teams, but who knows if they are all 90's.

I feel for Johnny Mac, as his personal photographer for NARCh.com he lost out on some serious photo incentive from his sponsors with me not on the road this year

I heard he has photograhpers waiting for him at the rink entrances!?!?!

If this is true, WHY? He is not in the PRO division, and hes not a celeb!

I believe that Oakville 89 team is not that strong. 3 guys on my midget York Triumph team also play on the Bantam York Triumph team you are playing against and they usually beat that Oakville team. No idea how strong the York team really is. Theyre goalie is huge and I believe hes played on D Young Gunz and won some tournaments with them. What team you play for Dangle?

Team Breakaway 90's are a strong team they even offered me to tryout for them but i got bad grades on my report card but now i got good ones and i'm going to wait for sept to try out for them. they're very sick they would just kill my old teams (thanks to me sitting on the bench) either mercy ruled or shutout or even both!

What team you play for Dangle?

i believe its wesco east fishkill. yea, dangle dont be suprised if i stop by and say something...

team breakaway 90's is strong, except they dont have anough good players. The talent completly drops from the best team to their second best team.

Alright. Im off in 20 minutes! for a 7 hour drive <_<

YO!! I  seen  you  play  at  East  Fishkill  your  so  nasty  your  my  frickin  hero!! :ph34r:

Thanks

Are you from Fishkill? Im orginally from Poughkeepsie, thats pretty cool. i didnt know they had RH up there

yo johnny mac is a real good player,ive been watching john play since he played 8 under,but the one player that sticks out for the blast, in my mind is anthony landro, although he is missing out in this years nats because of shoulder surgery,he is one of the best 88s.i dont think he gets enough credit.

Alright... Just got back from my 10 hour drive from Detroit and heres my teams results: Wesco East Fishkill

vs. Oakville Coyotes 89s= W 7-5

vs. York Mission Triumph 89s= W 7-2

vs. Tyler Hotwheels= W 8-2

vs. St. Louis Tour Blast 89s= L 9-6

Quarter Finals vs. Tour Breakaway 89's= L 6-3

We ended up 4th seed but just couldnt finish the tournament strong. Johnny mac is a great player but i also agree that he is over rated. Pj Tallo was the best player on St. Louis Blast. Good job Torhs on putting on a great national tournament!

Danles!!! Where were you man? You said #16 for Wesco Fishkill? I watched two of your games and didnt see you around! Did you have a different jersey number or something. I watched your Triuph game and the blast game. Im thinking that the blast will win it all. But which one is PJ Tallo? I watched all their games so I would remember a number. I thought number 38 was prolly the best scorer on the blast.

As for my team. We were 2nd seed and had to play 11th seed. We got mercied because about 5 of our players, including our goalie was sick. They were up all night puking and couldnt sleep. Not the best luck for us.

WOW I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT! 16 is my ice hockey number, I was number 12. Sorry for the confusion. (i played defense if that helped)