Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick67

Fit of different brands and skates

I've been hearing & reading alot on MSH that fit is nr. #1 when it comes to skates, but since my LHS is a Bauer dealer (only NikeBauer products), Their selection and knowlege is limited. (say so themselves, "we only know and use NBH products")

I have a narrow heel, normal midfoot & normal toearea, with a very high arch. (and skinny ankles, since I'm a skinny guy)

Which Brand would fit my feet best?

:unsure:

I would find another place that sell's skates and go try on a few different brands. Nobody will be able to tell you what will work best for you. I have sold skates to people who's foot shape I thought would never work in the skates they bought and then they come back and say they love the skates. People can reccomend skates all day long but until you put them on you won't know if they will work for you. I know it's not what you want to hear but I think that is the best advice for you.

I would think NBH skates would be a good place to start. Hitting up a Graf dealer would be another thing to look into.

Thanks for the replys. (and JR for moving my thread)

How are the arches on the different models of bauer skates?

The only other place around here that sells skates, has Rollerblades & Side-by-Sides as the only skates in their inventory. <_<