Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Easton Synergy 1500c

I tried them on at my LHS and WOW, they felt better than my flexlites which I didnt think was possible. I weigh 150 lbs, will I be able to use these skates to their potential (Sp?)? Also, chassis can be swapped off them right? I feel my flexlites are too soft, and my legs are pretty strong.

How have they been holding up for you guys as well.

I have had mine around 3-4 months and average 2-3 games a week. They are holding up excellent and got more comfortable. Toe caps and everything else seem to still be doing great. These are still my favorite skates that I have owned.

mine are great, nothing but normal wear on them. I think i've only taken a few shots off them, but nothing ever came of them damage wise. Toe caps are fine except the one on the right skate seems to be pealing, kinda looks like a bad sunburn, but I think thats just from the toe being draged on the ice.

After about 2 months of skating in them, I say buy them.

Mine are acting just like my 1300's....eventually they will probably end up just like them...sitting under my stairs in the dark....

Zach

I love mine...PM'd you about them, but why not post again.

Only sign of wear at all on mine is the material on the toe getting cut up. The actual composite on the toe is still solid as can be though. Nothing has come unglued yet. And I have skated damn near every day with them since I got them.(not I have LS2s on them)

My 1300's are holding up great. No peeling of the black material on the toe cap and the only marks I have is a scrap along the outside ankle from where I scuffed up against the boards on a body check. Otherwise no cracks or significant damage. I've taken some good slappers off the side of the foot and ankle and felt absolutely nothing other than the vibration from the energy release when it contacted the outside wall. The high end Eastons are great for foot protection, probably some of the best on the market because of the materials they use.